The Voices of Singapore Choral Society is located in the heart of central Singapore.
Easily accessible via public transport:
- Bras Basah MRT (1 Min Walk)
- City Hall, Bugis and Dhoby Ghaut MRT Stations (5-10 minute walk )
Located near all major concert halls in Singapore
- Esplanade Concert Hall (1 km),
- Victoria Concert Hall (1 km),
- Chjimes Hall (300m),
- Capitol Theatre (320m),
- The Drama Centre (300m),
- The Arts House (1 km),
- School of the Arts Concert Hall (300m).
The spaces in VOS Choral Society are home to the many choirs under the wing of the Voices of Singapore Choral Society.
Non-rehearsal time slots are released to the public for bookings. Rehearsal spaces range from studio spaces for individual instrumental and vocal classes to recital rooms suitable for choirs, workshops, talks and instrumental ensemble rehearsals.